My Plan to Take Over the World

Is there anyone out there in the great, wide world who can answer this very important question: Why is it that manufacturers of garbage bags refuse to brand them? Unless I keep the garbage bag packaging (which, incidentally, is the first piece of garbage I put in the new bag) I can't remember which brand I like and which I don't, or which size I need.

Isn't it basic business sense to put your company name or product name in front of your customers as often as possible? Even  food can be shaped with the brand name, right there on product (like biscuits), yet
not one garbage bag company prints its name on their bags!

Are they embarrassed? Is it because in 1,000 years, when archaeologists excavate landfills to learn about our civilization, the garbage bag company doesn't want to be held responsible for a garbage bag induced ecological disaster?

There must be a reasonable answer to this question. If not, I'm going to start manufacturing garbage bags, put my name on them, and take over the world!

Comments

  1. Why spend the money to brand something that is guaranteed to go into a landfill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because they don't want to put their name on a product which they know is rubbish... b'dum ching!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jerusalem Marathon 10km - I Did It!

Episode 37: Best Kept Secrets to Healthy Modern Living

Act Your Age, Not Your Shoe Size